Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
floorplan

2 Beds - Flat - For Sale Fern Close, Thurnby, Leicester - £90,000

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

Very well presented first floor over 55s retirement flat located within the ever popular village of Thurnby. Comprising of, two good sized bedrooms, fitted wardrobes to main, shower room, residents & visitors parking & beautifully maintained communal gardens, all available with no upward chain.

Key Features

  • First Floor Retirement Flat

  • No Upward Chain

  • Visitors & Residents Parking

  • Communal Gardens

  • Close Proximity To Local Amenities

  • Over 55s Only

  • Two Good Sized Bedrooms

Very well presented first floor over 55s retirement flat located within the ever popular village of Thurnby.
The accommodation is entered by a secure intercom system with fob access and briefly comprises of; entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, two good sized bedrooms with integrated wardrobes and storage to the main, three piece shower suite comprising of; shower enclosure, combination w/c and vanity sink, heated towel rail and extractor fan. The kitchen offers a range of wall mounted and base level units with plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, electric ceramic hob with extractor over and built in eye level electric oven.

Each room also offers a life-line alarm system.

Externally, the property offers ample residents & visitors parking with beautifully maintained communal gardens, all available with no upward chain.

Rooms & Dimensions (Max):
Lounge/Diner: 3.60m x 4.24m
Kitchen: 2.61m x 4.13m
Bedroom One: 3.00m x 4.24m
Bedroom Two: 2.10m x 3.13m
Shower Room: 2.40m x 2.55m

Viewings and Directions:
Strictly by appointment only through the agent Fraser Stretton

Postcode for Sat Nav: LE7 9QJ

Additional Information:
The property is being sold on a 70% share ownership basis, the remaining 30% is owned by the Longhurst group. There is no rent payable on the 30%.

The property is subject to a service charge payable per month and covers; outside maintenance, building insurance, cleaning of communal areas, window cleaning, compliance periodic checks & servicing, communal utility charges, communal repairs, heating service contract, call system/ lifeline costs, management fee and scheme administration costs, major repairs/renewals fund contribution.

Council Tax Band: A
Tenure: Leasehold (78 years)
Service Charge: £200 per month
lease 99 years from 27/03/2024 - 78 years left


Location

Looking to buy ?

Sign up to receive property updates

Register